The Nardini Cocktail Mixing Challenge has arrived!
The Wog With The Grog, the Italian-bred, Australian-based premium alcohol distributor has dreamt up a challenge spirits lovers will devour. The prize for this ultimate liqueur lover’s dream: visiting the oldest grappa distillery in Italy, in Bassano. The exclusive competition is open to wine, food, travel and lifestyle bloggers/media only. The person who emerges as winner will enjoy a trip to Bassano del Grappa, in the region of Veneto, Italy.
Criteria for entry: email your interest in this exclusive competition, along with your creative, original Nardini cocktail. Entries are open from December 7, 2015, and close on December 24, 2015 so start now on getting your ideas in! The best entries - based on creativity and ingredients used, and chosen at the organiser’s discretion - will be shortlisted and invited to attend a 30 minute mentoring session with The Wog With The Grog.
STEPS to enter the Nardini Cocktail Mixing Challenge competition:
STEP 1: Create your cocktail + submit your interest to Robert Dessanti: email@example.com
STEP 2: If you are successful, book your 30 minute mentoring session
STEP 3: Judging of cocktails, and 10 finalists announced
STEP 4: The 10 finalists will mix their creation at our exclusive aperitivo party at Porsche South Sydney
STEP 5: Winners announced
1st PRIZE: Your place in spirit history: a return airfare ticket to Venice, Italy, with car transfer from Venice airport, plus two nights’ accommodation and meals, and a guided visit to the oldest grappa distillery in the world: Nardini, in Bassano. Plus, the winner will enjoy a guided tour of the region and all it has to offer.
2nd PRIZE: A degustation dinner for 10 people with matching wines to the value $1200.
3rd PRIZE: A Nardini alcohol pack valued at $500.
Overview and inspiration for The Nardini Cocktail Mixing Challenge
In our quest to inspire creativity and skill, there are no strict rules to adhere to; however, the considerations below should be noted by entrants before entering:
- All cocktail creations must contain Nardini Grappa or liqueur as the base spirit
- Recipe ingredients should be expressed in millilitres (eg 10ml, 15ml, 30ml, etc), with dashes and/or drops the smallest quantities used
- Your cocktail creation should be able to tell an inspiring and imaginative story, and be expressed through your original cocktail
- Your imaginative cocktail should bring to life your skill, passion and creativity
- Social media is a big part of this campaign; we encourage you to use our hashtags: #thewogwiththegrog and #NardiniCocktailMixingChallenge and #thewogwiththegrogXNardini - in fact, in using them we can track your posts and re-share them, increasing visibility of your social media account and the awareness that you are involved in this fantastic competition
Competition enquiries: Robert, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Press and social media enquiries: Josie Gagliano at email@example.com